Little girl. High heels. Big world.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Why do I love Lucy?

Quick background/shout out for my current profile pic--
Meet Lucy Party Bird.
You should know that AIH is an amateur art connoisseur. Lucy is my current favorite folk art piece. She hangs in my kitchen right next to my pink and blue flowery Pottery Barn curtains. I met Lucy at Mayfaire 09 and it was LOVE at first sight. I sincerely feel that you can't look at her without becoming instantly happy. Be sure to check out the artist! Kelley Bentley Ash is truly an amazing woman with an amazing story and talent!

Enjoy!

-AIH

3 comments:

  1. I love folk art! My husband is a little unsure about the pieces I bring home, but he is starting to come around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you come back and update us! xoxo

    SC

    ReplyDelete