Little girl. High heels. Big world.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Introducing …Amazing in Heels!

Two confessions before we get started--

First, Amazing in Heels IS actually, yours truly.

Second, I should tell you that this is not a name I came by easily as it's a talent I've been honing for years.

I was first christened "AIH" in 2006 when I hiked up the
Royal Mile in Edinburgh in 3-inch, stiletto sandals. It wasn't my intention to hike in heels, but my Scottish best friend told to "dress up" as we were going to "the big city." To me, dress up = 3-inch stilettos. Duh.

6 comments:

  1. oooooooooh I am so excited for this!

    here's to AIH off and running!

    kHm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy again friend...You got a new follower over here now too. = )

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS- you're tagged for summer fav's, check out my blog :)

    kHm

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice to see a new fun blog. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! I found you through Queen Bee Swain and "Florida's Stars Hollow" caught my eye. Might that be a cute little town just outside Orlando near Disney? I know a place there that so reminds me of Stars Hollow! Oh how I miss Gilmore Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the kind words friends! I look forward to sharing all sorts of fun things with you.

    And to Pink Tutu-- it's possible we are talking about the same town! See today's post. :-)

    ReplyDelete